Climate change and biodiversity loss are accelerating and threatening the foundations of our lives. Food, especially meat, is a major cause of greenhouse gas emissions. We know it, yet all too often we give in to our cravings and choose meat instead of sustainable alternatives. And did you know: global meat consumption is growing massively!
We are convinced that irresistible pleasures, not compromise, are key to changing people’s ways. What the world needs is new food, so delicious that billions of people indulge in eating it, saving the planet as a beneficial side effect.
There’s no time to lose. Join us now and let’s build this positive future together!
As our Founder's Associate you will work directly with us founders and get a unique insight into the opportunities and challenges of our company. Like a multi-functional “Swiss Army Knife” you manage critical projects from different areas of the organisation, help resolve some of the challenges that come with building a business, and implement a smooth flow of information across the whole team and key external partners. Thereby, you make us founders and the team more effective, and Project Eaden more successful.
🛠 Your accountabilities
- You help us founders build the business: You work with the Founders to master daily challenges and support with key processes like annual planning and quarterly OKRs. From important staff meetings to regular board and investor meetings - you help us prepare and run them.
- You think through our company's priorities: You regularly review our priorities and performance, and challenge our thinking and activities. Based on these learnings you help us derive initiatives and actions that make us better and stronger going forward.
- You spearhead special projects: You identify and fill gaps in the organization, build scenario models for important decisions, and start creating infrastructure, partnerships, and teams where there are none yet.
☯ You are a good fit if …
- you have superior problem solving skills and like to disentangle complex questions at a fast pace
- you love to manage and optimise how groups work and thrive together as a team
- you like being out of your comfort zone, quickly learn new topics and enjoy doing things for the first time
- you communicate with ease and precision with people from different backgrounds
- you are ready to take ownership and have a bias to making things happen
- you have spent 3+ years with one of the leading consultancies, preferably the big three
💌 Why you should apply now
- We have just started. We can build everything from scratch without any legacy or constraints!
- Some of the brightest minds believe in us. We are backed by top tier VCs and awesome angels (happy to share details once we talk)
- The time is now! It’s the beginning of a new era. Food is undergoing a massive transformation. Let’s make sustainable food so irresistible that millions of consumers switch away from meat, fast!
🦄 A word on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We believe in equal opportunities for all. We embrace diversity in every respect. The most important thing is that we all share the same basic values and can align on Eaden’s purpose. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, irrespective of age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or marital status.
🏯 Workspace and culture
We’re about to build something massive – a gentle giant. In around two to three years’ time we’ll have an internationally distributed team, which is why everything has to work remotely. For starters, though, we strongly believe that our culture and team spirit will benefit from spending most of our time together at one workplace, our beautiful office and kitchen-laboratory.
🏇🏻 Let’s get this started. Apply now!