Climate change and biodiversity loss are accelerating and threatening the foundations of our lives. Food and especially meat are major emitters of greenhouse gases. Aren’t we all aware of it? Yet we often give in to our cravings and choose meat instead of sustainable alternatives. And did you know: global meat consumption is growing massively!
We are convinced that irresistible pleasure, not compromise, is key to change this. The world needs new food, so delicious that billions of people indulge in eating whilst saving the planet as a positive side effect.
Let’s build this positive future together. There is no time to loose. Join us now!
As the Cleaner at Project Eaden, you ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of the office, kitchen and laboratory spaces, maintaining an environment conducive to productivity and aligning with our rigorous standards particularly pertinent to food production and laboratory settings.
- Complying with standards: Follow cleaning schedules and procedures adhering to hygiene standards relevant to food production and laboratory environments, ensuring safety for all team members.
- Managing waste: Properly segregate, handle, and dispose of all types of waste, contributing to our commitment to environmental sustainability.
- Managing supplies: Keep track of cleaning supplies and inform management when supplies are running low.
- Taking preventive actions: Identify potential hygiene or cleanliness issues and take preventive actions or inform the relevant personnel.
- Maintaining office, kitchen and lab: Ensure cleanliness, tidiness, and hygienic conditions in the office, kitchen, and other common spaces. Includes thorough cleaning of all surfaces, floors, furniture, appliances, and restrooms.
☯ YOU ARE A GOOD FIT IF …
- you take pride in maintaining a clean and hygienic environment and understand its critical role in a workspace related to food production and research.
- you are able to handle the dynamic nature of our workspace and efficiently prioritize cleaning tasks.
- you communicate clearly, able to report any issues or needs to the relevant team members in a clear and timely manner.
- you adhere strictly to hygiene regulations and standards, particularly those relating to food production and laboratory environments.
- you solve problems actively and can identify potential issues before they escalate and take preventive actions.
Familiarity with Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) concepts is a big plus, as we highly value this knowledge in our food production environment.
💌 Why you should apply now
- We have just started. We can build everything from scratch without any legacy or constraints!
- Some of the brightest minds believe in us. We are backed by top tier VCs and awesome angels (happy to share details once we talk)
- The time is now! It’s the beginning of a new era. Food is undergoing a massive transformation. Let’s make sustainable food so irresistible that millions of consumers switch away from meat, fast!
🦄 A word on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We believe in equal opportunities for all. We embrace diversity in every respect. The most important thing is that we all share the same basic values and can align on Eaden’s purpose. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, irrespective of age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or marital status.
🏯 Workspace and culture
We’re about to build something massive – a gentle giant. In around two to three years’ time we’ll have an internationally distributed team, which is why everything has to work remotely. For starters, though, we strongly believe that our culture and team spirit will benefit from spending most of our time together at one workplace, our beautiful office and kitchen-laboratory.