Climate change and biodiversity loss are accelerating and threatening the foundations of our lives. Food, especially meat, is a major cause of greenhouse gas emissions. We know it, yet all too often we give in to our cravings and choose meat instead of sustainable alternatives. And did you know: global meat consumption is growing massively!
We are convinced that irresistible pleasures, not compromise, are key to changing people’s ways. What the world needs is new food, so delicious that billions of people indulge in eating it, saving the planet as a beneficial side effect.
There’s no time to lose. Join us now and let’s build this positive future together!
With Project Eaden we want to create the most delicious foods of this world. As a Data Engineer you help us integrate artificial intelligence into the development process of the next generation of food. Our material and process technology allows us to adjust product properties such as texture, appearance, taste and preparation behaviour in a previously unknown manner: countless process and material parameters can be optimized to create a product that comes closest to regional and personal appetite. We are working to digitally map our customers' preferences and use artificial intelligence to quickly and efficiently translate them into the next generation of food.
🛠 Your accountabilities
- You know how to build data infrastructure that scales You build a solid foundation that allows us to expand our production footprint, user base and data infrastructure worldwide with millions of live data points 24/7.
- You apply the latest data models for next level insights
You are always up-to-date what the latest AI models are capable of and develop next level applications that help us utilize the data we generate.
- You are a team player You stay in close contact with our user research, engineering and product development team helping them generate new insights and optimize the user experience of our data layer.
☯ You are a good fit if …
- you are hungry to discover the truth behind what the best food product needs to look and feel like to save the world by accident
- you validate qualitative insights with quantitative observations to develop and test hypothesis thoroughly with data insights from hands-on field research
- you are driven to generate applicable results that inspire our product development and thereby help Eaden’s products win a growing number of loyal, die-hard fans
⛔️ You don’t fit well if you …
- like strict hierarchies and rigid administrative processes
- need to have someone telling you exactly what to do
- are scared by the idea of growing from handful to 50+ people within 24 months
💌 Why you should apply now
- We have just started. We can build everything from scratch without any legacy or constraints!
- Some of the brightest minds believe in us. We are backed by top tier VCs and awesome angels (happy to share details once we talk)
- The time is now! It’s the beginning of a new era. Food is undergoing a massive transformation. Let’s make sustainable food so irresistible that millions of consumers switch away from meat, fast!
🦄 A word on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We believe in equal opportunities for all. We embrace diversity in every respect. The most important thing is that we all share the same basic values and can align on Eaden’s purpose. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, irrespective of age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or marital status.
🏯 Workspace and culture
We’re about to build something massive – a gentle giant. In around two to three years’ time we’ll have an internationally distributed team, which is why everything has to work remotely. For starters, though, we strongly believe that our culture and team spirit will benefit from spending most of our time together at one workplace, our beautiful office and kitchen-laboratory.
🏇🏻 Let’s get this started. Apply now!