Climate change and biodiversity loss are accelerating and threatening the foundations of our lives. Food and especially meat are major emitters of greenhouse gases. Aren’t we all aware of it? Yet we often give in to our cravings and choose meat instead of sustainable alternatives. And did you know: global meat consumption is growing massively!
We are convinced that irresistible pleasure, not compromise, is key to change this. The world needs new food, so delicious that billions of people indulge in eating whilst saving the planet as a positive side effect.
Let’s build this positive future together. There is no time to loose. Join us now!
As an Intern or Working Student at Project Eaden you support our team and three Co-Founders David, Hubertus and Jan. You help with various tasks a young startup brings with it. This includes research, data and information processing and organisational tasks. You assist with day-to-day tasks where your sharp mind and fast comprehension is valuable. You will experience what it means for a company to unfold and generate impact.
- You help the Founders to make better informed decisions You research, digest and prepare information in different areas of expertise.
- You assist the team in day to day tasks You keep a clear head in a fast moving environment and take over tasks and little projects from our team members, often from our founders.
- You observe and help improve processes within our organisation You have an eye for details when everyone else concentrates on the most important and urgent topics. Thereby we will all be able to generate better outcomes together.
☯ You are a good fit if …
- you are a natural problem solver who happily takes the initiative to sort things out
- you want to experience first hand what it means to start a company and stay on top of things in a fast changing environment
- you have the talent to multitask and prioritise tasks, paired with excellent time management
- you are able to explain complex information in a short and easily understandable way
- you are fluent in English and German, and a pro-user of SaaS tools like Google Suite and Notion
💌 Why you should apply now
- We have just started. We can build everything from scratch without any legacy or constraints!
- Some of the brightest minds believe in us. We are backed by top tier VCs and awesome angels (happy to share details once we talk)
- The time is now! It’s the beginning of a new era. Food is undergoing a massive transformation. Let’s make sustainable food so irresistible that millions of consumers switch away from meat, fast!
🦄 A word on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We believe in equal opportunities for all. We embrace diversity in every respect. The most important thing is that we all share the same basic values and can align on Eaden’s purpose. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, irrespective of age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or marital status.
🏯 Workspace and culture
We’re about to build something massive – a gentle giant. In around two to three years’ time we’ll have an internationally distributed team, which is why everything has to work remotely. For starters, though, we strongly believe that our culture and team spirit will benefit from spending most of our time together at one workplace, our beautiful office and kitchen-laboratory.