Climate change and biodiversity loss are accelerating and threatening the foundations of our lives. Food and especially meat are major emitters of greenhouse gases. Aren’t we all aware of it? Yet, we often give in to our cravings and choose meat instead of sustainable alternatives. And did you know: global meat consumption is growing massively!
We are convinced that an irresistible product experience, not false compromise, is key to change this. The world needs new food, so delicious that billions of people indulge in eating whilst saving the planet as a positive side effect.
Let’s build this positive future together. There is no time to loose. Reach out to us if you would like to be part of this.
As an Intern or Working Student in Business Development at Project Eaden you support the leadership team. You help with various tasks a young startup brings with it. This includes working on strategic business development topics, market research, data and information processing, and organisational tasks. You are a great fit if you would love to bring in a sharp mind and fast comprehension to co-develop and drive strategic topics. You will experience what it means for a company to unfold and generate impact.
- You closely collaborate with the leadership team to drive strategic business development topics
- You enhance our decision-making processes through research and synthesising information in different areas of expertise
- You support the team in daily operations by independently handling tasks and small well-defined projects within a dynamic environment
- You identify and optimise operational processes by demonstrating a keen eye for detail and brining up ideas proactively for achieving superior outcomes together
☯ You are a good fit if …
- You are a natural problem solver who happily takes the initiative and loves coming up with creative and pragmatic ideas
- You want to experience first hand what it means to start a company and stay on top of things in a fast changing environment
- You have the talent to multitask and prioritise tasks, paired with excellent time management
- You are able to explain complex information in a short and easily understandable way
- You are fluent in English (ideally also in German), and have experience in using SaaS tools like Google Suite and Notion
💌 Why you should apply now
- We have just started. We can build everything from scratch without any legacy or constraints!
- Some of the brightest minds believe in us. We are backed by top tier VCs and awesome angels (happy to share details once we talk)
- The time is now! It’s the beginning of a new era. Food is undergoing a massive transformation. Let’s make sustainable food so irresistible that millions of consumers switch away from meat, fast!
🦄 A word on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We believe in equal opportunities for all. We embrace diversity in every respect. The most important thing is that we all share the same basic values and can align on Eaden’s purpose. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, irrespective of age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or marital status.
🏯 Workspace and culture
We’re about to build something massive – a gentle giant. In around two to three years’ time we’ll have an internationally distributed team, which is why everything has to work remotely. For starters, though, we strongly believe that our culture and team spirit will benefit from spending most of our time together at one workplace, our beautiful office and kitchen-laboratory. In terms of official requirements such as work permits for international students, we are happy to support finding a solution together (much less bureaucratic for students from the EU or UK).
🏇🏻 Let’s get this started! Apply now!