Climate change and biodiversity loss are accelerating and threatening the foundations of our lives. Food and especially meat are major emitters of greenhouse gases. Aren’t we all aware of it? Yet we often give in to our cravings and choose meat instead of sustainable alternatives. And did you know: global meat consumption is growing massively!
We are convinced that irresistible pleasure, not compromise, is key to change this. The world needs new food, so delicious that billions of people indulge in eating whilst saving the planet as a positive side effect.
Let’s build this positive future together. There is no time to loose. Join us now!
As Project Eaden’s Office Manager you support our three Co-Founders David, Hubertus and Jan to be more efficient and effective in their job, through your organisational talents: you plan and schedule even complex meetings, travel, and events in a whizz. You review, and prioritise incoming information and ensure that the founders have all urgent and important things on their radars at all times. And since you organise and file all important documents, nothing gets lost.
🛠 Your accountabilities
- You plan and schedule even complex meetings, travel, and even help the Founders: You help them prepare for meetings, including scheduling and managing participants, gathering documents in advance, and managing logistics and travel.
- You review, and prioritise information and help us react: You are the first point of contact for many external requests. You respond to phone calls and messages, and draft, review and send communications on behalf of the Founders.
- You help us to stay fully organised: You ensure that we have all documents and critical information accessible and securely filed. And you provide us and others with archived information when needed in no time.
- You solve upcoming problems ad hoc: In today’s dynamic world, things tend to change quickly. You help the Founders stay on top of the game, by helping them solve and change things were necessary.
☯ You are a good fit if you …
- are a natural problem solver who happily takes the initiative to sort things out
- love to organise processes and people, even and especially when things get tricky
- have the talent to multitask and prioritise tasks, paired with excellent time management
- love to communicate professionally and with high attention to detail and discretion
- fluent in English and German, and a pro-user of SaaS tools like Google Suite and Notion
💌 Why you should apply now
- We have just started. We can build everything from scratch without any legacy or constraints!
- Some of the brightest minds believe in us. We are backed by top tier VCs and awesome angels (happy to share details once we talk)
- The time is now! It’s the beginning of a new era. Food is undergoing a massive transformation. Let’s make sustainable food so irresistible that millions of consumers switch away from meat, fast!
🦄 A word on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We believe in equal opportunities for all. We embrace diversity in every aspect – as long as we share some basic values and can align on Eaden’s purpose. Please apply as we are open to everyone independent of age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
🏯 Culture & Office
We are about to build something massive, a gentle giant. Our team will be distributed internationally in two to three years from now. Therefore, everything also needs to work remotely. However, in the beginning we strongly believe that culture and team spirit benefits from working most time together at one place, in our beautiful office and kitchen-laboratory.