Climate change and biodiversity loss are accelerating and threatening the foundations of our lives. Food, especially meat, is a major cause of greenhouse gas emissions. We know it, yet all too often we give in to our cravings and choose meat instead of sustainable alternatives.
We are convinced that irresistible pleasures, not compromise, are key to changing people’s ways. What the world needs is new food, so delicious that billions of people indulge in eating it, saving the planet as a beneficial side effect.
There’s no time to lose. Join us now and let’s build this positive future together!
Social Media Content Creator you help building awareness and momentum to bring our vision and products to life.
🛠 Your accountabilities
- Creating foto and video content (sometimes also text-based) around our up-and-coming products, our technology and our team and culture. Proactively ideating and producing content formats such as infotainment pieces, interview series and/or memes.
- Producing content yourself, and also working with external content creators like social media creators or photographers.
- Planning and organising for efficient production of content that can be recycled along different channels and formats. This could mean having one video shooting day for multiple content pieces, filming in portrait and landscape format and documenting behind the scenes.
- Guiding our social media strategy and developing our channel mix with respect to the commercial launch of our first product. Managing our social media channels on a day-to-day basis and ensuring that our activities contribute to our overall company goals.
- Supporting the planning and execution of the commercial launch of our first product. This includes influencer marketing, launch events, and/or hyper-local, guerilla-style campaigns.
☯ You are a good fit if …
- you have a creative and targeted mindset with excellent writing and communication skills – proficient in both English and German (ideally you are bi-lingual)
- you have experience in content marketing or social media and embrace unconventional and radically new formats, channels and ways of working (i.e. ai-supported content creation)
- you have professional or personal references showing that you are experienced in producing content for Instagram and/or TikTok, and you keep you yourself up-to-date with new emerging social media channels
- you are hands-on and output-driven, having some basic editing skills for photos and videos
- you enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment independently and as part of a motivated, diverse team that is passionate about the development and preservation of life’s pleasures on Earth
💌 Why you should apply now
- We have just started. We can build everything from scratch without any legacy or constraints!
- Some of the brightest minds believe in us. We are backed by top tier VCs and awesome angels (happy to share details once we talk)
- The time is now! It’s the beginning of a new era. Food is undergoing a massive transformation. Let’s make sustainable food so irresistible that millions of consumers switch away from meat, fast!
🦄 A word on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We believe in equal opportunities for all. We embrace diversity in every respect. The most important thing is that we all share the same basic values and can align on Eaden’s purpose. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, irrespective of age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or marital status.
🏯 Workspace and culture
We’re about to build something massive – a gentle giant. In around two to three years’ time we’ll have an internationally distributed team, which is why everything has to work remotely. For starters, though, we strongly believe that our culture and team spirit will benefit from spending most of our time together at one workplace, our beautiful office and kitchen-laboratory.
🏇🏻 Let’s get this started. Apply now!