Climate change and biodiversity loss are accelerating and threatening the foundations of our lives. Food and especially meat are major emitters of greenhouse gases. Aren’t we all aware of it? Yet we often give in to our cravings and choose meat instead of sustainable alternatives. And did you know: global meat consumption is growing massively!
We are convinced that irresistible pleasure, not compromise, is key to change this. The world needs new food, so delicious that billions of people indulge in eating whilst saving the planet as a positive side effect.
Let’s build this positive future together. There is no time to loose. Join us now!
As Project Eaden’s Workplace Manager you support our three Co-Founders David, Hubertus and Jan to be more efficient and effective in their job, through your organisational talents: you plan and schedule even complex meetings, travel, and events in a whizz. You review, and prioritise incoming information and ensure that the founders have all urgent and important things on their radars at all times. And since you organise and file all important documents, nothing gets lost. And even as important: you'll be the beloved soul of the whole team.
🛠 Your accountabilities
- Planning and scheduling even complex events, meetings, travel, and helping us founders prepare for meetings, including scheduling and managing participants, gathering documents in advance, and managing logistics and travel.
- Reviewing, and prioritising information and helping us react: You are the first point of contact for many external requests. You respond to phone calls and messages, and draft, review and send communications on behalf of the founders.
- Assisting us founders to stay fully organised: You ensure that we have all documents and critical information accessible and securely filed. And you provide us and others with archived information when needed in no time.
- Solving upcoming problems ad hoc: In today’s dynamic world, things tend to change quickly. You help us founders stay on top of the game.
☯ Your are a good fit if …
- you are a natural problem solver who happily takes the initiative to sort things out
- you love to organise processes and people, even and especially when things get tricky
- you have the talent to multitask and prioritise tasks, paired with excellent time management
- you love to communicate professionally and with high attention to detail and discretion
- you are fluent in English and German, and a pro-user of SaaS tools like Google Suite and Notion
💌 Why you should apply now
- We have just started. We can build everything from scratch without any legacy or constraints!
- Some of the brightest minds believe in us. We are backed by top tier VCs and awesome angels (happy to share details once we talk)
- The time is now! It’s the beginning of a new era. Food is undergoing a massive transformation. Let’s make sustainable food so irresistible that millions of consumers switch away from meat, fast!
🦄 A word on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We believe in equal opportunities for all. We embrace diversity in every respect. The most important thing is that we all share the same basic values and can align on Eaden’s purpose. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, irrespective of age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or marital status.
🏯 Workspace and culture
We’re about to build something massive – a gentle giant. In around two to three years’ time we’ll have an internationally distributed team, which is why everything has to work remotely. For starters, though, we strongly believe that our culture and team spirit will benefit from spending most of our time together at one workplace, our beautiful office and kitchen-laboratory.